Search & Win

Sunday, September 21, 2008

ebay - America's Online Garage Sale



Well, I'm back in the world of ebay...that great online garage sale! I sold some things on there about a year ago...I thought that I was going to make a full-time income from it. I'm figuring out that I'm either too honest or not smart enough to do that. But that's ok, I found AVON to help me with that! Now I'm working from home most of the time (except when I step in as a substitute teacher) and LOVING IT!


ANYWAY...David and I decided it was time to get rid of some stuff we've got around the house. So, I'm trying my hand at this ebay thing again! I took some pictures (except of most of David's hardback books...those I could get stock photos & info through ebay) and then started setting up my listings. If you are interested at all in seeing what I might have for sale, you can click here to view all my listings.

I'll be adding things over the coming days, too - so check back if you feel so inclined! :)

No comments: