Search & Win

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Praying For A Miracle

I just got off the phone with Kirk, the Executive Director of the adoption agency. He was following up with us on the progress of the adoption. Part of that included Kirk wanting to know when he could expect to see the $15,500 part of the adoption that is due now, or some portion of it. My heart fell as I had to tell him that we only have $350 raised so far.

The very scary reality we are facing right now is that if we don't come up with a significant amount of money very soon, we may lose the option of adopting Christopher's sibling, and that totally breaks my heart...especially when I consider what that could do to Christopher!

So, here's what we need to make this adoption a reality. We need $5,000 in the next few weeks, just to cover the expenses that the agency has already paid out for the birth mom. If we can come up with that, they will set up a monthly payment plan for us to pay off the remainder of the adoption costs. The agency wants to make this a reality as much as we do, and because of that, they are bending backwards to work with us as much as they can.

PLEASE be praying!!! I know God can make this happen...and I'm hopeful that he will make it happen! We just need a God-sized miracle for it to happen! :)

No comments: