Search & Win

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!


We rang in the New Year as just our family of 3 this year. We let Christopher stay up and watch the ball drop and he loved it! He's quite the little night owl...so getting to stay up late was right up his alley! We counted down the last ten seconds of 2008 together! Christopher loved that! Shortly after that, Christopher wondered aloud why those people on TV were kissing so much! He either didn't notice David & I doing the same thing as we welcomed 2009 or has seen us kiss enough that it didn't phase him! It was definately the first cute moment of 2009! There are more to come, I'm sure of it! :)
I'm very thankful that 2008 is finally behind us. It was a very difficult year - probably the hardest I've ever face. But, I've got great hopes for 2009! I hope you have a blessed 2009, too!

No comments: